Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bakerella is seriously my favorite ever

This past weekend I just wanted to have a good time. Nothing to rush off to, no chores, no errands. Fabulous Friday.

I was going to run with Eric and Matt and then we were all going to hang out, but it was storming so we couldn't run. So obviously, instead of staying inside from the storm, we went to Publix in order to pick up some baking supplies! =]

We made Bakerella's Brownie Candy Cups. I know you're wondering why I made these with two people named Eric and Matt... Well, all my girlfriends are at college so I'll take what I can get! They love me just enough to bake with me, but I don't think they love me enough to help me hide the bodies. But we won't talk about that anyway...

OK! So onto the baking. It was really easy to do:

 Brownie mix! Super cheating time!

Mixin it all up.

We just put the foil cups on a cookie sheet instead of a in muffin tin.

Eric decided to get "artsy".

I ended up with a lot of the brownie batter on my hands.

The finished product!

I found them to be delicious. And I think everyone else did too. We made these at Eric's house and his family had finished off the rest by the next morning!

So bottom line -- if you're looking for a quick and easy treat, these match the criteria.

And in other news, I'm closing on my house on Monday!! *AIEEEEE!!!!*

0 comments: