Friday, February 25, 2011

Guest Room

My sweet sister McKenna has been staying with me since Wednesday because Mom left for a business trip. We've enjoyed our time together, but the sad news is: McKenna has to sleep on the couch! T guest room has not been touched at all since I moved in. It's being used as storage for the keepsakes I've brought from my parent's house. Not exactly guest-ready....

Here's the empty room:



But the good news? I've got inspiration pics!


I could totally sleep in a guest room like that....


 Love those drapes and the cute writing desk.


I love pretty much everything about that room. The white drapes, silver lamps, the nightstands, the pillows.....


There goes my favorite color green!


Beautiful!


Can I get that headboard, ottoman and mirror? Oh, and the windows too? (haha...)


That doesn't look anything like our guest room.... but I love that balcony........

 
I love all the color in this room and the patterns. =]

Can't wait to get started on this room!

(Inspiration pictures from Google and Decor Pad)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that first picture! And i love looking for room inspiration. I do it constantly!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I love your inspiration pictures! I can't wait to see your guest room! Angie xo

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

That is so fun that you've a blank canvas to play with. I can't wait to see what u do with it

The Atwoods said...

Love the pics! I can't wait to see what you do with the room! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have tons of ideas to work with. Best wishes!
form2form.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful inspiration pictures!! Your room has wonderful potential, can't wait to see the finished product!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :-) I'm your latest follower!!

Pam said...

Such great inspiration... I love that first one, and the drapes in the 2nd one... and that semi-starburst mirror! love!

Meredith said...

Oh wow Morgan, those are some inspiring rooms for sure! Your sister will be so lucky to get to stay in the guest room once you're done with it!

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment on our gallery wall!

claire said...

love the inspiration! you have to post before and after photos... definitely think you should utilize all of those cute patterns!