Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Living Room Rug

Soooo back in January I posted a sneak peek of my new living room rug with the promise to post some more pictures. Well, here they are! :)


 The rug is from Overstock and I got it when it was on sale one day and of course, only $2.95 shipping! Here's the link. I bought the 8 x 10 rug to fill out the living room better than the old 5 x 7 rug.









If having this much green in a room is wrong, I don't want to be right! But seriously, I've really enjoyed my beautiful rug. :)

8 comments:

The Atwoods said...

I don't think you can ever have too much green! I love it :) And those pillows are super cute too!!

the cape on the corner said...

love that rug! what a great find!

Faith said...

such a fabulous rug! i agree about the green. i love it!

and welcome back, you've been missed :)

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I love it Morgan! Your living room is looking dynamite with the rug and pillows...the green is fabulous! Angie xo

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Love the rug!! All the pops of green around your room really work well together!!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I love this rug! It really brings your whole living room together.

*Erin

Elle Sees said...

Hey stranger! It turned out great

Theadorabletwo said...

That looks absolutely wonderful. I love the color scheme

Love Storm