Monday, October 8, 2012

Favorite Things About Fall - Soup!

When the weather gets cold one of the first things that happens to me is that I want to eat soup. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but for me it's just one of those things about Fall. This past weekend I made some soup and now I'll have leftovers to get me through this week. :)

Here are some of my favorite soups that I've shared:

Broccoli Cheese Soup


Cheddared Farmhouse Chowder


Loaded Potato Soup


Tomato Basil Soup


Which I'll be sharing my recipe for later this week!

I love a lot of soups, but these are my go-to soups. It's easier for me to just make my own soups since most places don't have a lot vegetarian options since most are made with chicken or beef broth.

What do you love about fall?

10 comments:

The Atwoods said...

We have soup on our menu this week, and yours is making me want some right now! These look delicious friend!

Faith said...

I have to make your cheese and broccoli and tomato basil soup! Can't wait for the tomatoe basil recipe!

erica said...

You know this weekend it was freezing, and the thought never even crossed my mind to make soup lol. I will definitely be giving these recipes a try! Thanks for sharing. xo

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

All of these soups look so good! They are making me hungry!!!

Ashley said...

Broccoli and cheese soup is seriously my favorite!

Christine said...

I'm a soup nut!! I just LOVE IT!! The Broccoli Cheese Soup looks HEAVENLY!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE soup with grilled cheeses during the winter months, just had my first last week actually and I must say, I missed it.

xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella

http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

Kathy said...

My salad for lunch...looks so lame right now!!

pam {simple details} said...

My favorite meal when it's chilly outside. I love something I can throw in the crock pot in the morning and be done! These look delish!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I love making my own soup too. It makes the transition to colder weather more bearable.


*Erin