Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Decorating

Want to see all the Halloween decorating I've done so far?

Check it out!





Yep, I managed to throw a Halloween-themed dishtowel over the oven handle and put out some candy corn. I am Halloween decorating fiend!!

In other news, I finally bought a rug pad for my living room rug. It was interesting to see the floors with the rug out of the way temporarily.



The rug feels more comfortable now that I put the rug pad under it and it doesn't slide around. Yay!

5 comments:

Kara Renee said...

I love your cute decorations! And I've almost bought that little white vase from IKEA so many times! It's just so precious!

Faith said...

I think your decorations are perfect!

Hubs went out and bought a big bag of candy corn last night. I'm happy ;)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Yay for more padding and no sliding! Your floors are gorgeous with or without the rug!! Look at you, somebody better you hold you back with all that crazy decorating for Halloween! Actually it's quite tasteful and fun!!

Susan R said...

I still use the Halloween things you sent me when I hosted a Halloween Swap. The magnets are on my fridge and I have candy corn in the ghost candy dish.

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

You get an A for effort:) You have really pretty wood floors.


*Erin