Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why?

I cooked dinner last night. I made pasta with homemade alfredo sauce. Baked veggies with cheese and french rolls with olive oil. Once it was all done:

McKenna: Will you make me a hot dog?
Me: Um, ok number 1 - I just made dinner. Number 2 - I don't eat meat. So yeah, no....
McKenna: Oh, ok.



Meat comments aside, dinner was very good and everyone really enjoyed it. Afterwards, my best friend Kelly and I watched a movie while I worked. It was a lot of fun.

We're plannning on having a Whose Line is it Anyway party on Friday. I'm really excited because I LOVE planning parties. =) And I love Whose Line. I've got lots of stuff up my sleeve. I'm so looking forward to it!

I'm also planning a beach trip for sometime in June. A bunch of friends and I were thinking of going, but it will have to be on the cheap cause I am poor.

0 comments: