Saturday, September 25, 2010

Asian Food Night

So, I threw all of the following (including my computer) into a pot and out came dinner! OK, maybe not. But it was still really easy.


I used Pioneer Woman's recipe for Sesame Noodles. And they are pretty amazing! And easy to make. I used angel hair pasta as I couldn't find Japanese style noodles.





For those of you who don't like tofu or are afraid of tofu, the next recipe probably isn't for you. However I love it and it's so easy to make. I used this Lemon Pepper Tofu recipe and I really enjoyed it. The tofu really soaks up the flavors of whatever you put on it and I love that.



To round out the meal, I heated up some veggies and tossed them in a little soy sauce and pepper.



And that's it! This meal takes about about 45 minutes to make and is really easy. =]

1 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

We totally had the same thought with the simple food posts lol yours looks great