Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank you Target

For quite some time now, I've been on the prowl for a new TV stand to replace this:


It's the coffee table that I got along with the end tables from Craigslist. Yeah, it's been realllly good at hiding the cords and all...


After searching Craigslist/yard sales/thrift stores, I still hadn't found anything. I started stalking Target and found the beautiful Avington TV stand for $170  I loved it, but didn't want to throw down that much on the spot. I checked each week to see if maybe it had gone on sale and finally it did! So I snatched it up for $130.


Sure, it had to be put together, but that was no big deal.


Voila!


I love it and couldn't be more pleased. The PS3 and Wii fit perfectly and all the wires are hidden. Yay! I also love the drawers. They are perfect for hiding DVDs and Wii games.


I love the color too. It goes really well with the floors.


 Another mission accomplished.

4 comments:

Susan R said...

Oooo, that's perfect. Don't you just love Target?
Oh! Guess what? I just found out they are builing an IKEA very close to us. YAHOOOOOO!

The Atwoods said...

We have this EXACT same TV stand!! We must have good tastes. ;o)

They also had an end table when we bought our TV stand and it matched perfectly so we swiped that up too.

Yay for new furniture! Isn't being a homeowner the greatest?!?

Jen said...

Love it!
I wish we had a Target close by!

ashley said...

lovin' the upgrade!