Friday, June 17, 2011

Update!

First of all, yesterday was my birthday. As I mentioned before, I play ultimate frisbee on a summer league once a week. Yesterday we had our weekly game and not only did we win, but I scored the game winning point (on my birthday -- woohoo!). Just thought you might like to know that. =)

I also thought you might like to see the new addition in the guest room. The bed! Well, a nightstand too, but mainly the bed.



Basically, I love it. I never thought I would actually branch out from blue and green (my two favorite colors), but I'm so glad I did. The yellow and gray are so pretty. Just ignore the wrinkled bed skirt....


The quilt is by Dwell Studio from Target and the pillows are from Target as well. Actually, pretty much everything is from Target.... The lamp is a clearance find from Target -- I love that!


I love how the quilt looks against the gray walls. 


I'm so pleased with how it turned out. And next up -- curtains!

3 comments:

The Atwoods said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And congrats on scoring the winning point -- what a sweet birthday present to yourself! ;)

I am LOVING the way your guest room is looking! Keep up the great work!

Pam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I am so in love with yellow and gray! That comforter is too cute!

claire said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Can't wait to see more!