In lieu of coherent sentences, here are some randoms (randoms = whatever thoughts are in my head).
* I might potentially be getting a new dishwasher soon. That sound you heard was me screaming from happiness as our current one is absolutely, utterly horrible.
* I wish there was an Ikea 5 minutes from my house.
* Even though it's chilly outside, I would still like some of these homemade ice cream sandwiches.
* I want to live in this house.
Meanwhile, I have lots of things I want to accomplish over the weekend:
- Make soup
- Put stuff on Craigslist
- Christmas Shopping
- Prepare for youth retreat next weekend
- Laundry, lots of laundry
How was that for a brain dump? The main thing I want to accomplish this weekend is to finish my Christmas shopping. I've talked a bit about my grandmother on here (my mom's mom) and her awesomeness. When I was growing up, she would always do her Christmas shopping in September and October and be finished by November. I try to do the same thing, but I'm usually still shopping in November (I certainly am this year), but I want to finish up this weekend.
Do you have a lot of to-do's for the weekend? Any Christmas shopping going down?