Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Easter

Woah! It's been a month since I last posted. Time is just slipping by me... It seems like I'm never home these days due to work, church and hobbies. However, today I am home sick with (what I think is) strep throat so what better to do than blog? :)
I realize it's pretty late to be posting about Easter, but I am enjoying reminiscing about days when it wasn't painful to eat something besides soup.

I made my family take a lot of pictures after church. It was a coincidence that they all wore pink.




My grandfather joined us for lunch. He is a huge Bama fan so that's why he always wears this houndstooth hat.


I love my baby sister. :)




I love how my mom will do pretty much anything that I ask her to. She's the best. For real.




It looks like this photo was photoshopped to death, but I didn't even touch it. It truly was just a beautiful day.


 

Trying to look sophisticated.



Our friend London:




For lunch we enjoyed lemon pasta, parmesan green beans, spinach salad and my mom made chicken for the meat eaters.



It wasn't a traditional Easter meal, but we wanted to do something different and a little simpler. :)

We also played some Just Dance 2014 and Scattegories. I am a beast at that game, but one of my sisters still beat me... All in all, a great Easter with the family!

4 comments:

Dee said...

You're back! Good, you were missed. I love the Easter pics, too. There's nothing like spending the holiday with the people you love.

Brandi said...

So glad you enjoyed a nice holiday with your family. You guys are a beautiful bunch! Hope you feel better soon.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

It's great to see you back. I've missed you too! I'm sorry you are sick with strep throat though. :( Boo!These are some great Easter pics of you ladies (and your handsome grandpa too!). Looks like it was a fun day and the food looked delicious!

the cape on the corner said...

i LOVE scattergories, do you play taboo? best game ever. your family looks so fun!

feel better!