Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear Head, Please Stop Spinning

I have so many things to post about and so many things going on lately. My head won't stop spinning! I'm preparing for the big New Years Eve party tomorrow. It's going to be a murder mystery dinner party so I've been on my toes all week getting ready for it, but I'm really excited because I love throwing parties and I think it will be a lot of fun. =]

For now, I leave you with this:



My co-worker ripped both of those phone books in half. With his bare hands. It was very impressive.

2 comments:

Pam said...

A murder mystery party! WOW! I can't wait to hear about all the details, sounds like fun! :)

The Atwoods said...

Oooo...your party sounds fun! You'll have to give us details :) Happy New Year to you and Eric! I hope it's a great one.