Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Where have I been?

Well, for 2 weeks I attended a training camp for work. It was fun, but we didn't have computers while we were there all day and upon getting home each day I was exhausted and pretty much went straight to sleep.

Meanwhile, I learned how to survive a plane crash in the desert from the camp. Pretty cool!

In other news, last Friday my mom and sister got a new puppy! My family has never had pets before (besides the occasional fish and the bunny rabbit I had for a few months when I was 8) so we were pretty stoked. She is totally adorable and so sweet!

Meet London!


The woman who owned her before needed to get rid of her because she travels often for work and was working long hours during the week so she couldn't spend time with London.


She is a toy maltese/poodle mix and she's 12 weeks old. She's so little! London loves to play, but is cool just chillin' too.


She loves people and gets so excited when anyone comes over. Every time I go to my mom's house she runs up to me as soon as I get in the door and she'll put her paws up for me to pick her up! It melts my heart.


My sister Mallory came over the first day and we all got to hang out.


This sweet puppy is perfect for our family. I'm so happy God decided for her to come bless us. I love this little girl!

10 comments:

Annie ~ Red Roses and Crystal said...

Oh she is a gorgeous little pup Morgan and I am so happy London came to your family to be cared for properly.
I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts but it makes me terribly sad if the previous owner bought a puppy without giving due consideration to how she would be able to look after it.
You are so right, God has plans and I feel it was why our lovely poodle cross came my life 12 years ago.
This little dog wil bring untold joy and love to your family.
xx

Kara Renee said...

I was wondering where you went off to! Haha I must know what you do for a living now, because that sounds pretty awesome. ;) And London is by far the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Glad you've been having a great few weeks. :)

pam {simple details} said...

Oh my goodness, is she the most adorable!! Enjoy her, she'll be grown up before you know it!

Elle Sees said...

Omg so cute!!! A moodle!!!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

London is SO cute!!! I hope we can get a puppy some day like that. We've never had a pet either. My kids will be mad if we get one after they move out(I thought..maybe not though). :)
I have missed you! Good for you going to the training camp and learning all of that important stuff!! Good to know for sure!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! such a cute puppy! Dogs totally makes me melt, start talking like "helwhoa wittle puppy wuppy". I have two and I swear people think I am crazy.

xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella

http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

henning love said...

uh.... what learn how to survive a plane crash? i surely hope those skills never have to be tested or come in handy. adorable puppy very very cute

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

That is the cutest little puppy ever! There is nothing like having a puppy in the house! Enjoy! Angie xo

Faith said...

she is the absolute cutest! i love her name!!!

erica said...

Oh my gosh... cutest puppy ever! I want one! xo