Friday, September 7, 2012

DIY Bridal Shower Wreath

Last Saturday I hosted a bridal shower for my BFF Kelly at my house. I will be sharing more on that later, but for now I wanted to show you the bridal shower wreath that I made for it.

I had a straw wreath similar to this one, but bigger.


Kelly's wedding colors are gray, navy and white so I wrapped the wreath in gray yarn and decorated it with navy, white and gray flowers. I also added two little birdies to imitate the ones she has on her invitations.

I hung it on the door and voila! A welcoming wreath for a bridal shower.





It's amazing what you can do with some felt, yarn and a glue gun. :)

5 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Very cute Morgan! How much yard did it take? I love your black door too!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful idea! I totally love it, so personal and sweet! <3

xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Super cute! It is pretty amazing what YOU can do with felt, yarn, and a glue gun. Hope you're having a good Friday!

The Atwoods said...

I love yarn wreaths and the colors in this one are so pretty!!!

Maddie said...

Such a nice ida! Looks great! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com